Hah, so i was late to wish everyone Merry Christmas after all! Got sick over the Christmas hols…..think it’s all the stress getting to me….argh! Anyway, at least I got the rest I needed….and now…resolutions time? Since this is the last day of 2007!
Here are the ones i made last NYE:
Stop Cut down on the shopping and spending, and start saving some money for the future plans.
Haha I never seem to get away from this one. But thankfully, it’s getting somewhere finally! Savings r finally on track, thanks to a salary raise and freelance jobs 🙂 I still love shopping tho!
– Keep my work and career on track, and hopefully by the end of 2007, I’d have this fuzzy feeling in me because I know I’ve achieved something and am good in what I do. Righttt…..
Well, had that fuzzy feeling a couple of times already….and am certainly not complaining! It’s the pride you get from seeing your work on air/print! Hahahah bring it on….bring it on. At least now I know what I’m good at :p
– Keep up with this keeping in touch with friends thingy. It’s great to have them as part of my life….and with each of them tying the knot one by one over the next year or so, all the more reason to stay in touch while we still can.
This is right on track too…..been keeping in touch with all my dearies as much as I can, even with them popping babies too…hahhah
– To travel to a couple of places, IF my leave and work permits me to do so. Hrmm…..maybe Thailand for starters. Or, states in Malaysia that i have not been to yet. China would be great….but I’d like to leave that for 2008.
ARGHH….i am still yet to make the trip to Thailand!! Never mind…..this coming year maybe. Well, if it’s any consolation….at least I’ve been to Singapore a couple of times this year! ahahha
– To get a manicure and pedicure for the coming Chinese new Year.
Honey, manis and pedis come naturally for me now! ehhehehe why didn’t i discover this little luxury in life earlier?! Such bliss…..
– To be consistent in my gym routine and be on track with my weight loss thingy. Total weight lost since October = 3 kgs!
Yeah, I’m consistent alrite……since we’re counting….total weight lost since last NYE…..6 kgs….and I’ve managed to maintain it since! Wheeee 🙂
– Start thinking more of the future and what sorta life I would like to live. Decide between Malaysia/Singapore/Australia….
For now….it’s gonna be Singapore next year….new work, new life. What happens after that….well, we’ll see by then yeah 🙂
Okk….maybe this year I won’t list down all the resolutions, but just keep it straight and clear. I hope to start at new life and career in Singapore soon…..the sooner, the better (what can i say, I love a change in scenery every so often!). Yups…once that’s been done….I hope to live life to the fullest, enjoy every second of it….and continue the rest of my unfulfilled resolutions.
Here’s to a better 2008 for us all! *clinks*