The past weekend has been spent working long hours in the office. Well, more like from 9+am till past 12 midnite….arghh and most of the time was spent in waiting for the client’s feedback. Bored as hell! But, instead of complaining further….there’s something to be thankful about this situation instead:
- I should be thankful that I have a job….there are people out there who either don’t have a job or are forced to work crappy jobs without any choice.
- The fact that I have to work long hours means that the company is doing well (i guess), and the client’s paying the company well as well (I guess, again).
- At least I love what I’m doing right? Well, not the waiting part….but most of the stuffs anyway.
- I’m lucky enough to be slaving away in an air-conditioned office, and not waitressing some restaurant like my previous summers in Australia.
- (Insert any other reasons here)
I’ve fallen in love with this pink beauty! I want this Sony Vaio laptop…….but I don’t really need it. Aahhh….I shall lust for this, until I can find a valid reason to change laptops again.
(Image taken from Google Images)
Oh, 3 more weeks before baby and I go off to Langkawi!!! Wheeeee……Island getaway! Time to de-stress and not think about work for a few days, for once. Relax….and calm down…*breathes in* *breathes out*
Yeah, i sound like a nut case now…but you’ve no idea how close I got to almost pulling off my hair…coz i was too bored with all the waiting over the weekend!